What is Dubai Freelancer
Freelance Visa Dubai: Freelancer is a person who works for himself utilizing his skills and education without being employed in a company. So such people can sign agreement or take on contract work from firms and organizations.
They are totally free and absolutely self-employed due to their nature of work. So Freelancing is grabbing more and more attraction of
- Due to the ease
It provides. So the trend of freelancing is growing much faster all over UAE where the chances of getting contracts are most as Dubai is the center of business world. So many steps have been taken in this respect to create easiness for freelancers to operate in Dubai.
Why Get Freelance Visa in Dubai
To Start Freelancing there are some conditions to be fulfilled for entering in Dubai. So here what you need is a freelancer visa or work permit.
Certainly it is a license which enables you to work on your own as a sole practitioner, one-person company or an independent contractor. That’s how a freelance visa or work permit is mandatory to start freelancing in Dubai or everywhere in United Arab Emirates. But one can’t start his own company with this kind of permit.
This visa is fully legal and you must pursue a specific profession approved by the government if you want to get one. So you are eligible to get freelancer visa in Dubai for the professions of
Benefits of having Freelance Visa in Dubai
There are a number of benefits of having a freelance visa in Dubai.
- Firstly you can work independently
- Secondly being a boss of your own.
- Thirdly, you get the flexibility of working for many companies at the same time.
- Fourthly, you can do a service offering deal at cheaper prices to get more and more contracts.
- Fifthly, you don’t need to buy a specific space to work.
- Sixthly, you can also sponsor your family to come and stay in UAE.
Besides, you can test the market if you want to start up a business in Dubai with the help of freelance visa. So it also provides you legal support to gain trust of clients.
The below mentioned are some basic benefits of Freelance Visa in Dubai
- Work anywhere you want
- Be your own boss
- Utilize your Skills
- Can Sponsor Family
- Good Profession
- Eligible for Bank Current Account
Documents Required for Getting Freelance Visa in Dubai
- Scan Copy of Passport
- Recent Passport Size Photograph with White Background
- Academic Qualification Certificates and Degree
- Previous UAE Visa Copy or Cancellation of Visa Copy ( No Need for Fresh Applicant)
Noor Al Samaa is presenting complete set of services regarding Freelance Visa Issuance and Freelance Visa Renewal in
- Abu Dhabi
- Umm al-Quwain
- Ra’s al-Khaimah
So we warmly welcome you to enter UAE and start earning freely and independently in this territory of business and trade. However it’s a platform where you can get most reliable results with 100% legal documentation. However Our qualified professionals are highly experienced in providing our valuable customers with quick and up to scratch services and as customer contentment is our top agenda. So what to wait for starting freelancing in United Arab Emirates and be a self-sufficient earner!
70% people favorite Company to to get process there visa is Noor Al Samaa’ near to Al Tawar Center, where they can process there documents very fast, and they often take the advantage of cheap rates. So six steps to process your freelance visa in Dubai
- Submit your application
- Pay the intial Aed1000
- we will Process you Application
- pay remaining balance after we give you entry permit
- then we did your typing for medical and emirates id
- at the end we will provide N.O.C
so why you are waiting if you need visa, just visit our website tell your problem to us, then we that will be our headache.